Firefly Glen Where this road leads me
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
"I am glad to hear they are improving." She nodded, and while close, snuck a peek between the layers of black fur with just a glimpse. Keyni was not a healer of the body. Her specialty was more geared towards the mind and spirit. She listened while Lunaria added her own voice, summoning leadership to the borders. She had opened her mouth to speak, to gently insist that she felt no sense of urgency, and was more than happy to wait it out. But she let it go, chalking it up as maybe her friend was simply very eager to see her accepted into the pack.

Her tail waved contently as she sat, her expression placid and serene, without appearing dreamy. Soon someone did come to greet them, but not a pack leader. Only Keyni didn't know this. Still, the man who approached was to be shown the fullest respect, in that he was a pack wolf and she an outsider. Flitting her calm jade eyes over his tawny form, Keyni tried to note the way in which he carried himself.

Stepping back and a little more away from Lunaria, she lowered her head just so, dusty ears flattening slightly. His demeanor seemed friendly enough but she didn't want to overstep in case her judgement was off. So until she received any further verbal or non-verbal cues from Bronco, she let her eyes rest on a cheek or an ear, and not his own warm gaze. "I would say so, yes." There was a hint of a smile in her voice. "We met once before, by the lakeside just due south." Quickly, she added. "I am Keyni."
Messages In This Thread
Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 14, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 14, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 15, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 22, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 28, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 28, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Osiris’s Ghost - December 30, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Keyni - December 30, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: Where this road leads me - by Lunaria - December 30, 2020, 10:01 PM