Verdant Basin wake up, it's a prison break!
woah
65 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The truth hurt, and it showed on his face. For such a brute like himself, he was far more tender than he appeared to be. According to her, there was nothing he could do to be fully accepted, and it was out of his control. Now, with his mere presence, he was uprooting both their lives and making a run for it. Even if Wren made sure to say that it wasn't his fault, that knowing this aspect of the King's pack would make her turn on them eventually... he felt guilt. 

I could never sacrifice children. Especially not my own. It felt bitter to say, he hated it all. How could they even think of such a price to pay, just for something so trivial like his coat colour? How could they even think of doing such a thing to someone so young like children... just because they looked like him in any way. 

Raising his eyes to meet Wren's once more. I'm coming. He wouldn't leave her to run all by herself, not after all she did. How could he face the pack?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Wren Baines - December 22, 2020, 05:39 PM
RE: wake up, it's a prison break! - by Elijah - December 22, 2020, 07:45 PM