Cerulean Cape They talk shit, but I love it everytime
I HATE YOUR FRIENDS THEY HATE ME TOO
30 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"No" he scowled lightly at her question. He hadn't seen Hua since the festival, and even then she had been too busy to welcome him properly to Yuelong. Ignoring Aimi's reoccurring nickname for him, Ren moved on. "you worry much about what Hua thinks, do you?" He supposed it was fair, but he wouldn't want any of his many siblings in the Teekons.

Living under their thumb, or trying to outshine them... It was exhausting just thinking about such a thing. The ebony boy moves to the side of Aimi, sniffing the air. Finding no new scents but the one location he was in, he also moves past this. "Do you expect to be followed?" he sneers, wondering what precious Aimi had done now to warrant an entourage.
disclaimer; renwick is rated 18+ due to his swearing and sensitive content such as drug abuse

0/5
0/5
Messages In This Thread
They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 22, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Renwick - December 22, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 23, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Renwick - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: They talk shit, but I love it everytime - by Aimi - December 26, 2020, 02:46 PM