Firefly Glen fire finds a home in me
3 Posts
Ooc —
the male that draws forth from within the claim is robust, burly; a myriad of browns and golden beiges with whiskey eyes that at a quick glimpse he could drown in. a glance that is quickly averted out of respect — a memory: the flash of his father's teeth seconds before they come down upon his muzzle in reprimand for disrespect at meeting his fiery gaze. lore draws in a small breath; scenting the air and tentative but partially relieved that thus far everything feels amiable. or close enough to it not to put lore on edge.

howdy.

a strange word of greeting; casual, almost... and not one that the imperial wolves his father'd gathered would've dared to use. hello, lore returns the greeting, offering a soft clear of his throat as he quickly goes thru the words he's rehearsed. though he's never been the 'guardian' type, he's done his fair share of mandatory patrols and knew how this was meant to work. still, that did not quell his soft swell of nerves. joining a strange pack full of strangers, of course, brought to attention the lack of familiarity.

i am lore. he starts. and i was hoping i might, ehrm..., he gives a small pause. join your pack. he finishes lamely, his inner monologue, the eerie rasp of his father's smoky timbre criticizes him relentlessly; jewel among them being that he wasn't acting as he should be ( like a fearghal ) but rather like a common field mouse.
Messages In This Thread
fire finds a home in me - by Lore - December 31, 2020, 06:43 AM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by Lore - December 31, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by Lore - January 01, 2021, 08:05 AM
RE: fire finds a home in me - by RIP Bronco - January 01, 2021, 01:47 PM