The Sunspire skyscape
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
After a chilling wind flattened her ears down close, she began to recognize the gravity of today's bad luck. But, without anything to do about it except deal, she pressed on until the distinct realization that she was no longer alone came following her.

She narrowed her eyes at him over her shoulder, then slowed up as she considered him. Scent-wise, a lot was garbled right now but his was a distantly familiar look, just different thanks to what she perceived as masculine youthfulness. She didn't posture to chase him off though, so he seemed to pick up on this. I don't think this weather is going to get any better and I do sincerely doubt you have any more business out in it than I do, she said, having to lift her voice a little further than usual for how close he had still come. Jomyo took this moment to give him another long look, sure that she had never met him before. So what do you say to us finding somewhere to wait this out? was all she said before she turned and took off with new haste, skimming a path towards a rocky overhang.

The Eizokusei didn't look over her shoulder to be sure he was coming. Something deep in her gut said he would, so she gave her focus to finding somewhere better--which the mountainside provided, through a forest first to break the worst of the winds, then a sharp rise of rock to shelter from another direction. Better than nothing already.
Messages In This Thread
skyscape - by Jomyo - January 01, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: skyscape - by Antares - January 12, 2021, 12:06 AM
RE: skyscape - by Jomyo - January 13, 2021, 02:15 AM
RE: skyscape - by Antares - January 15, 2021, 02:29 AM
RE: skyscape - by Jomyo - January 24, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: skyscape - by Antares - February 01, 2021, 12:05 AM
RE: skyscape - by Jomyo - February 01, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: skyscape - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 03:00 AM