Blacktail Deer Plateau Think on me and Smile Chile
74 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Going to make this for what was it the 8th the other night of the super moon?

Sun Spark woke in the middle of the night, his breath coming in gasps and a pain in his chest. He couldn't move at first, his left side felt numb and as he struggled to stand he stumbled a bit. Tonight was the night that he would depart, and he wasn't frightened. He anticipated seeing his beautiful Spring Flower in all her glory. With wheezing gasps he got to his feet and tripped and stumbled towards the edge of the plateau. He would not mar this beautiful place with such dark things as death. He struggled with every step he took, his breath coming in and out on a wheeze, the pain in his chest building to a crescendo. He fought against the bright light that wanted to take him, and instead he followed the gentle light of the moon, it was the brightest he had ever seen it and he was going to die looking up at her beautiful face Diana/Artemis countless other names that she could and would be called.

A shiver ran it's way the length of his back, as he finally stepped forward from the plateau. Finding an overlooking hillock, with the moon shining down he sat down heavily. His breath came in whistles and he panted so hard, he thought he was going to die before he got to look at the moon or even lay down, as his heart beat rapidly against his chest. It felt as if it was going to rip out of chest cavity and lay beating at his feet. He lay down then and rolled ot his side, his rib cage heaving and rising with every breathy gasp. Saliva grew heavy at the folds of his lips and with one last blink of his eye, he saw her standing there. Spring Flower the love of his life, the day he met her.

Youthful and virile she stood looking at him with green eyes of beautiful hues. She blinked and he realized there was no pain and he stood. Looking down at himself, he was no longer old and infirm, but rather young and full of life as he had been all those years ago. come with me my cajin man. She smiled then and he did not look back, as his soul followed behind the one woman who could call him home. And Sun Spark left the earth forever more.
Messages In This Thread
Think on me and Smile Chile - by Sun Spark - September 10, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 10, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Amelie - September 11, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Blue Willow - September 11, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 12, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Amelie - September 14, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Finley - September 15, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Blue Willow - September 17, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 17, 2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Amelie - September 18, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Blue Willow - September 24, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 29, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Amelie - October 01, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Think on me and Smile Chile - by Blue Willow - October 03, 2014, 02:39 PM