Golden Glade madmen know nothing
11 Posts
Ooc —
Those eyes. As soon as he spotted them Cian was taken back, reminded of a time with brotherhood meant something to him. He was a pup then, and the jealousy and hatred that soon overtook him hadn't yet tainted his relationship with his brother. Looking now at the figure before him, so pure white she nearly blended in with the snow, Cian thought to himself that this could not be his brother, for his brother was as dark as night. 

The female was easily twice his size, both taller and stockier than him. She had weight on her side, looking to be as healthy as she could be in the dead of winter, something that Cian could not relate to. She must be with a pack then, to be so healthy. Or was she just so strong she could take down anything she crossed? Looking at her, Cian thought that likely. And in seeing her power, in feeling it with this initial meeting, Cian felt a spark of an idea. 

He stepped closer cautiously, only a couple of paces, not close enough for her to sink her teeth into but close enough to get a better look. 

Squirrel forgotten, Cian perked his ears hopefully. "I didn't realize this wood was claimed. I apologize if I'm trespassing."
Messages In This Thread
madmen know nothing - by Cian - January 05, 2021, 10:06 PM
RE: madmen know nothing - by RIP Fury - January 06, 2021, 12:18 AM
RE: madmen know nothing - by Cian - January 06, 2021, 02:42 PM
RE: madmen know nothing - by RIP Fury - January 06, 2021, 02:48 PM
RE: madmen know nothing - by Cian - January 06, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: madmen know nothing - by RIP Fury - January 06, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: madmen know nothing - by Cian - January 06, 2021, 03:59 PM
RE: madmen know nothing - by RIP Fury - January 06, 2021, 04:06 PM