Hideaway Strath let us be gone
11 Posts
Ooc —
Cian paused when Nyra came to a halt, standing back a pace as she leaped atop a boulder and howled into the crisp winter air. Whoever she was calling, she assured would join them soon enough. Cian could only assume it was this pack's leader. He'd gathered that Nyra was of good standing, second in command, so this stranger must be the alpha. Nodding, he prepared himself to greet the leader, but he was distracted by the presence of another. 

This female was smaller than Nyra, but then again, most everyone was. She was slightly shorter than Cian, but a similar dark color. Hers, however, did not have a mark of lighter fur to be seen, unlike his. She bared her teeth at him in greeting, but Cian didn't match her aggression. Not outwardly, anyway. Instead he dipped his head, only slightly, as a show of respect. He wasn't about to tick off any of these folks in their own territory. 

"Cian," he answered. "It's a pleasure to meet you." It wasn't, but he offered a tentative grin like it was. 

He was about to ask who she was, when another approached, and Cian was sure this must be their alpha. He'd thought Nyra to be stocky, but this male was simply a brute. Colored in varying shades of russet, he stood over all of them. Not only was he taller, he was also healthier, well-fed and strong. Cian had no chance of competing. Of course, that had never been his intention though. Cian didn't fight physical fights very well. It was lies he preferred to wield. 

"Hello, I'm Cian. I was passing through the area and Nyra crossed my path," he paused to toss his head in Nyra's direction. "She let me know I was nearing your pack's lands, and that if I would like to call the area home I would need to speak with you first, the Grandmaster."
Messages In This Thread
let us be gone - by Cian - January 06, 2021, 08:23 PM
RE: let us be gone - by RIP Fury - January 06, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Whrist - January 06, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Kynareth Deagon - January 07, 2021, 06:32 AM
RE: let us be gone - by Cian - January 08, 2021, 08:08 PM
RE: let us be gone - by RIP Fury - January 08, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Whrist - January 09, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Kynareth Deagon - January 13, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Cian - January 15, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: let us be gone - by RIP Fury - January 15, 2021, 08:12 PM
RE: let us be gone - by Whrist - January 16, 2021, 07:35 PM