Hushed Willows I need noise
4 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Cue evil laughter

"Through the crowded islands crying out at me,
In your place there were a thousand other faces, I was
Disappearing in plain sight,
Heaven help me, I need to make it right..."

A tune she sang quietly to herself while trudging through these perilous heights. Mountain climbing wasn't really her thing, especially when the weather had been a real bitch this past week -- but really, what else did the she-wolf have left to lose? Russia was bored as hell and needed something to do. As of now, her current hobby lied in following the scent trail of a wolf nearby.

The presence of another actually surprised the witch; she wasn't aware there was someone willing to risk there lives by climbing mountains during a blizzard, too. Except maybe they weren't risking their lives after all, because Russianessa wasn't expecting to find a whole-ass ecosystem here. Willows in the mountains, huh? Kinda charming.....Ah-ha, finally! The person she'd been trailing down was not too far ahead (and quite the looker too~). A copper woman who seemed to be around her age, but a tad more mature -- and they were all too preoccupied with something else to notice Rush at first. Now, she could always take the common route and greet this stranger normally, but Russia never found any fun in simple greetings. 

"Hey there sexy. Lookin' for something?" The witch drawled with a hint of suave in her mischievous voice, motioning towards the lady in cat-like strides.
Messages In This Thread
I need noise - by Valmúa - January 07, 2021, 08:16 PM
RE: I need noise - by Russia - January 08, 2021, 12:07 PM
RE: I need noise - by Valmúa - January 11, 2021, 09:09 PM