King Elk Forest And they all fall down
74 Posts
Ooc — Joja
Donovan hasn't changed at all, she can still rile him up so easily. It would be amusing if she were not almost starving. The joy had begun to wear off, it had left her with a gnawing pain in her stomach. 

The wolf-dog's casual tone soothes her greatly, her worries about her pack melt away like the snow beneath her feet. "A war?" She questioned, watching him with a sultry gaze. On her travels, she had found males and even some females who had tried to approach her. None had impressed her quite as much as Donovan did, they all paled in comparison to his strength. 

He's gentle, as dangerous and huge as he was one would assume this hybrid was not capable of softness. Auriel loved this part of him just as much as when he tore Nemesis' head from her shoulders months ago. She'd love him still, no matter how many heads rolled to her feet. Her blue eyes slipped shut as she nuzzled her cheek along his, stepping back to admire him once more.
"I wish I could stay here with you longer and bask in the sun, but I am very hungry. And excited." She sighed. "I have missed my packmates also." 
Messages In This Thread
And they all fall down - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: And they all fall down - by Auriel - January 27, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: And they all fall down - by Kynareth Deagon - January 27, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: And they all fall down - by Auriel - January 27, 2021, 09:04 PM
RE: And they all fall down - by Kynareth Deagon - January 28, 2021, 01:37 PM
RE: And they all fall down - by Auriel - January 28, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: And they all fall down - by Kynareth Deagon - January 29, 2021, 02:05 AM
RE: And they all fall down - by Auriel - January 29, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: And they all fall down - by Kynareth Deagon - January 30, 2021, 01:46 PM
RE: And they all fall down - by Auriel - January 30, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: And they all fall down - by Kynareth Deagon - January 31, 2021, 01:12 PM