Nimbus Summit and that hell had carved its name on his bones.
11 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
The eccentric medicine man offered no protest nor had anything to say for himself apparently. Matias dropped the issue when Nyra spoke, moving with a similar outward appearance of forced calm as anger continued to brew and simmer beneath his flesh -- which felt tight and constricting at that moment. There was no need to push the matter further and it wasn't worth resorting to blows over the small confrontation. 

He fell into line, ever the well-trained soldier, and padded alongside Nyra wordlessly -- his focus soon absorbed by the thrilling and unbelievable prospect of seeing the man he loved again, alive and well. 

I think that's all from me, folks! I'll leave this open if you guys had anything else to reply with and close it out in a few days unless you guys are done and want to go ahead and archive.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love.
Messages In This Thread
and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Matias - February 04, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: and that hell had carved its name on his bones. - by Matias - February 14, 2021, 09:48 AM