Cedar Sweep Take you like a drug
11 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
For several horribly long moments, which were likely only a few heartbeats in all actuality, Kynareth just stands there gaping at him -- not even moving to return the playful, almost brotherly, hug Matias has bestowed upon him. Slowly, the Seraph's smile dies as his expression morphs into one of vulnerable uncertainty -- their audience forgotten even as Ky orders them to leave. He knows a moment of horrible fear, not because he thinks the brindled wolfdog will hurt him (they're pretty evenly matched anyways, in size at least if not battle prowess) but because the Stormborne is suddenly unsure whether his former lover remembers their time as fondly as the Sergeant does. 

Then the golden-eyed titan has launched himself through the air with surprising litheness, striking the surprised Ujier in the chest full force  and sending the pair sprawling backwards into the snow -- where Matias lands on his back beneath the Grandmaster with an oof. For a moment, he tenses -- wondering if perhaps he had been mistaken and his best friend did mean to do him harm. He melts just as quickly, the keen of Ky's voice reaching his ears and the swipe of his tongue against Matias' masked features a balm to any anxiety, like the chocolate confections his pelt resembles. 

"I'm sorry," he mumbles, somewhat sheepishly, again and again as he wiggles under the Grandmaster -- unable to stop himself from reaching to return his corazón's exuberant affection, pressing the apologies to his skin with gentle nibbles and nips along the pale swath of his neck. "It was stupid..It was Sasha. I could not trust her. I thought she would break your heart," he admitted in a breathy rush, head falling back to rest against the earth once more, champagne gaze embarrassed. He'd had good reason to suspect the Deagon's first wife as it turned out, if what Nyra said was true.

"I'm here now, amor," the Peacemaker smiles shyly as he says it, his tail wagging despite being pinned beneath the goliath warlord, a hint of the boyish charisma from their youth evident in his adoring expression. "And I missed you too. A lot."
"Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love.
Messages In This Thread
Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 01:53 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 09, 2021, 07:31 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by RIP Fury - February 09, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Vein - February 10, 2021, 04:04 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 14, 2021, 12:24 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 14, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by RIP Fury - February 14, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 02:06 AM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Kynareth Deagon - February 17, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Matias - February 18, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: Take you like a drug - by Simmik - February 24, 2021, 12:59 AM