Duskfire Glacier at the edge of the world
149 Posts
Ooc — landry
She followed him and politely settled onto her hind. Tail pulled close against her as it draped over her paws. There was no need to be jittery or nervous. Wintersbane was a respectable man, he had proved as much. Not to mention he had invited her in at her words, not turn her away.

I...know we have not been here long, Soft like an exhale. But perhaps when the time comes you will find me...worthy to be your right hand or equal. She was aware that it would likely sound sudden. For in a way, it was. Except she knew the importance of these things being established early on. She had been part of an empire that relied upon structure and respect. Maybe that was why she yearned for it so badly here while she had the chance. To establish to those that joined them that she was just as worthy of the duties that Wintersbane performed.

And...perhaps it would make her feel better to help carry his burden. Especially while he still recovered from the things that had happened before here.

I am aware that OOC she does not yet meet the requirements, this is mainly to establish and explore the discussion IC. <3
Messages In This Thread
at the edge of the world - by Iana - February 28, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2021, 10:09 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by Iana - February 28, 2021, 10:37 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2021, 07:19 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by Iana - March 01, 2021, 08:45 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by RIP Wintersbane - March 26, 2021, 01:25 PM
RE: at the edge of the world - by Iana - April 07, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by RIP Wintersbane - April 11, 2021, 06:03 AM
RE: at the edge of the world - by Iana - April 11, 2021, 09:27 AM