Blackfeather Woods i stand on shaking earth, the surface it looks calm
30 Posts
Ooc — Kate

Oh, she said, softer than what was usual for her.  She didn't ask about his friend — if Luna were okay, she assumed Taikon would have said as much.  I'm sorry.  I haven't been out that way, she said, explaining the obvious.  He was looking at her long enough it might have bothered her, if it actually seemed like he was looking at her.  Instead it seemed as if he was looking through her.  It worried her, but she didn't know what she-specifically could do about it.  

Finally, he asked another question.  I'm okay.  Truthfully, she'd been better than she had in a while.  Her adventures lately had given her a little more pep in her step, although it wasn't immediately obvious based on the nature of their conversation.  I don't know how to feel about this place, she admits to him although she cannot place why, running a paw against the soft earth exposed closer to the water.  I'm sure soon it'll start to feel more like home.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i stand on shaking earth, the surface it looks calm - by Puffin Drakru - March 02, 2021, 10:07 AM