Blackfeather Woods Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
"You... heard me?" Akari blushed, her eyes darting between the wolf and the ground. "Thank you..." She had never heard such a compliment before because she had never sung in front of anyone! She was so happy to hear it her tail wagged furiously behind her, further betraying her composure.

Then, Akari's mind became uneasy and recalled one of Allana's lines. I couldn't help but noticed you were also singing.
Her voice! It was the same beautiful voice Akari heard singing between the leaves!
"Oh... it was you!" She said, round eyes staring at the female's green gaze. "It was you the one who was singing a while ago, right?" A rhetorical question: the more her mind replayed Allana's quotes, the more Akari was sure it was the same voice that she heard singing! "I loved your song! It was a celebration of spring!" She smiled. "It inspired me to sing, actually." She admitted. "I haven't sung for a long time. I guess I have to thank you for it! I had almost forgotten how good it feels!"

"This song describes how I see Blackfeather Woods at the moment. It's a shadowy place: nothing like the sunbathed plains, don't you think?" She gazed through the grasslands that were getting greener by the day. "Besides, this forest conceals more than it meets the eye: do you believe me if I say I saw a ghost wandering around our borders a couple of nights ago?"
Messages In This Thread
Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - March 04, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Akari - March 05, 2021, 07:16 AM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - March 05, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Akari - March 05, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - March 11, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Akari - March 12, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - March 23, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Akari - April 11, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - April 14, 2021, 09:41 AM