Blackfeather Woods Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
Singing is the expression of the soul. Akari couldn't agree more. And to find that there were wolves passing songs to the next generations was beautiful! Akari loved to sing, ever since she learned how to howl. Only her parents were a bit too pragmatic to see any 'use' in singing. They both deemed it as a waste of time.
So Akari repressed it for many moons. When she sang, she did it to herself, in seclusion, almost in secret: with all the mess involving her family, with all traumas and wounds imprinted in its wolves, including herself, singing became her escape, her way of seeing the bright and beautiful side of things, of distancing herself further and further from her pack of birth, until one day she felt courageous enough to break free from the shackles of her uncle's reign.

"I'd love to hear those songs." She smiled at Allana. "In my former pack, singing was seen as a useless thing. It was a sad point of view, but I was outnumbered in the matter. That's why I am used to singing alone. You can't imagine the joy I felt for hearing you sing as well!"
Messages In This Thread
Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - March 04, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Akari - March 05, 2021, 07:16 AM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - March 05, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Akari - March 05, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - March 11, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Akari - March 12, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - March 23, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Akari - April 11, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Sing the Songs of Legend and Myth - by Allana - April 14, 2021, 09:41 AM