Whitefish River Flow with the river
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
A whitefish was tossed at his paws. He looked at the fish, then at the wolf, and his eye said it all: is this really for me?!
His tail started wagging vigorously. He was grateful to the fisherman but seeing him catching one of those slippery bastards so effortlessly was what rendered Amaguq!

"That was awesome! You make it look like pup's play!" His gaze dropped to the fish. Amaguq had never been this close to one in his entire life.

He sniffed the fish, without knowing very well where to bite. It looked so delicate...
But then, his stomach reminded him of how much hungry he was: before he knows it, he had already half of the fish inside of his mouth, his fangs smashing it and forcing it down the wolf's throat. 
The feeling of the scales brushing against Amaguq's tongue was quite odd, but nothing compared with the sting of the fish's spine in his gums. Other than that, the meat was delicious!

"Amazing! I had never tasted anything like it! Thank you, friend!" He commented while licking his muzzle. "You know, from where I'm from, wolves generally prey on ox and hares or scavenge for leftovers left by polar bears. Fish is abundant, but the waters are so cold that if you were to dip your paw like that, it would turn into an ice cube!"
Messages In This Thread
Flow with the river - by Amaguq - March 10, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - March 19, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - March 20, 2021, 07:44 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - March 24, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - March 26, 2021, 06:55 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - March 30, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - April 11, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - April 11, 2021, 12:35 PM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - April 13, 2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Dashiell - April 24, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: Flow with the river - by Amaguq - April 24, 2021, 07:35 PM