Ouroboros Spine if the light that shines some day goes out
165 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The male moved with such care, unflinching. He would take the male's pace, he decided. They might not have success hunting if he was too sore, but he suspected that he might loosen up a bit as they walked. He'd try not to eye Antares too much, so it didn't appear as though he was being watched; Adrastus did not wish to stir the male's pride, but to build him up. There were wounds he bore that weren't visible to the eye, and Adrastus did not know how to fix them. But if he could distract the man from the pain, he thought it might be eased. 

"I am a hunter here," He said. He felt speaking of the ranks amidst the hunters might make him seem too much like a politician, trying to win favour amongst the Glen wolves so he didn't mention it. "But no, I did not live in the area before the mountain was struck. I'd never seen anything like it. Of all the mountains I have travelled through, that would reach up through the clouds to the stars, I have never seen one..." Come so close. He sighed softly. This probably wasn't something Antares wanted to be reminded of. "Have you seen the mountains to the North?" He asked, then. Perhaps travel was a common interest they could share.
Messages In This Thread
if the light that shines some day goes out - by Antares - March 16, 2021, 01:21 AM
RE: if the light that shines some day goes out - by Adrastus - March 27, 2021, 05:55 PM