Blackfeather Woods i would like to reach in
73 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Away
Random Event 
AW, but this is mainly for anyone who would like their toons to become more involved with the Daedra! :3 (tagging for visibility purposes: @Rowan @Zephyr @Eldritch @Allana)

Mambo was not moving. She was not stepping or pacing as one might first believe but the fluid movements were so well rehearsed, so natural, that her dark paws scarcely seemed to brush the ground. Mambo was flying, dancing, across the clearing with the same carefree buoyancy as the willow tree's wispy branches of spring green. These twisted too, dancing and waltzing with the daughter of the Night. The Priestess whirled, twisting and winding in patterns around the clearing -- surely seeming mad to any onlookers, at least those who had never been drunk on the gods.

As the spores of the tree continued to dissipate and stir the jumbled pieces of her mind, the witchling began to laugh -- soft and breathy as her stomach rolled in a way that should have been nauseating, had she been capable of feeling anything. "Sithis.." the Bayou queen hissed, breath stolen in panting revelry as caplata's dance came to end, her paws staggering to a standstill as she began to trace esoteric veves in the loose dirt, marveling for a moment at how the powdery dirt stained her raven paw with a dull coat of soft fawn.

She gulped. "I feel ya, yah.." she giggled, swaying slightly as if intoxicated, swirling brushstrokes of blues and blacks blurring and morphing across her eyesight as caplata's bleary mismatched gaze searched dazedly across the canopy and the exposed bits of light beyond -- as if actively searching for her god. 
"you said she's scared of me?"

"but maybe it's because I'm wearing your c o l o g n e."
Messages In This Thread
i would like to reach in - by Aerenys - April 23, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: i would like to reach in - by RIP Eldritch - April 24, 2021, 12:53 AM
RE: i would like to reach in - by Allana - April 27, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: i would like to reach in - by Aerenys - May 17, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: i would like to reach in - by RIP Eldritch - May 29, 2021, 05:12 PM