Ouroboros Spine xiii. biting words like a wolf howling
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Keyni was happy to be received so warmly. Then again, it didn't surprise her, considering where she was and the types of wolves she shared her home with. It was with a satisfying warmth in her chest that she felt she really might have finally found her little niche in the world. Accepting Lótë's welcome to tend to the garden with her, she padded up closer beside the ivory girl, tail waving gently in the air behind her.

"Thank you." Her jade eyes drifted over dirt and grass that she had begun tending to. "I...haven't partaken in it much." She began, searching for just the right way to shape her words. "But with my love and fascination of nature as a whole, it does appeal to me." She stepped around, standing opposite of Lótë'. There she began to dig and claw at the grass, firmly but carefully churning it up with her paws. She shared a calm, sweet smile. "There's just...something about it that is so satisfying. I think it's in that knowing I am contributing to shaping the a portion of the land for the better."
Messages In This Thread
xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - May 12, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Keyni - June 07, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - June 18, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Keyni - June 22, 2021, 08:11 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - June 24, 2021, 01:27 PM