Ouroboros Spine xiii. biting words like a wolf howling
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
Already, much like she had when she first met Kukutux, Keyni felt the stirrings of what could be a strong connection towards the dove. For a time, she kept looking at the dirt. Watching how it churned and spread under her paws, wedging it's way in between her toes with a satisfyingly cool touch. Even the smell was refreshing, letting Keyni take it in with a satisfied breath and a flutter of her eyes.

She had not been so fixated as to let Lote's words pass over her. Her ears cupped, eyes flashing upward. "I think so too. I've found Moonglow's wolves nothing short of pleasant." If she could help it, she would see to it that she and Lote had many more occasions like this. Maybe even form an ideal working team of naturalists. "I believe I will be. It seems the obvious choice." She licked her lips, moistening them. "I may also pursue a counselor role as well. There have been a few times in the recent past where I had to be there, just as a pair of ears for someone to listen to. I think my great patience and level-headedness would go far."
Messages In This Thread
xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - May 12, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Keyni - June 07, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - June 18, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Keyni - June 22, 2021, 08:11 PM
RE: xiii. biting words like a wolf howling - by Lótë - June 24, 2021, 01:27 PM