Broken Antler Fen i'm treading water; i need to sleep awhile
16 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Dusk fell over the fen in long, draping shadows. The cool evening air smelled of water, moss, algae, and distantly, fish. Livia had awakened from a deep sleep, feeling mildly disturbed by dreams she could not remember. She felt refreshed, too. It had been many weeks since she had experienced such a luxurious sleep, beckoned by the inherent safety of the pack. 

With this new wealth of energy she intended to honor the sanctuary given to her by Teya, and so she sought the water. Livia had an affinity for water, for the plants and creatures who dwelled in it. Her father had noticed this interest in his daughter and together they had spent countless hours at the river, fishing. From these experiences the smoke-furred wolf had garnered a decent level of skill.

It so happened that Brecheliant needed fishers, or so the blue-eyed leader had told her. 

Before long Livia had reached the water's edge. The conifers and their evening shadow would call the fish forth; at this hour they felt safe enough to come out of hiding in search of food.  She walked along the shore, her paws soon growing damp and muddied. Olive eyes were fixed upon the depths, seeking faint flashes of silver.
Messages In This Thread
i'm treading water; i need to sleep awhile - by Livia - June 01, 2021, 01:23 AM