Hideaway Strath Let me hear your battle cry tonight
10 Posts
Ooc — landry
Her world had expanded greatly the last few weeks. Her eyes opened and although her eyesight was not wonderful, she could at least see now. Not to mention her hearing started to get a bit better. Ears attempting to stand. Her paws grown into a comical size as well as her head.

Regardless, she made for an interesting but troublesome child these days.

Her legs curled close to her as her mother carried her off. It wasn't horribly far but it felt like forever being suspended in air. Her mother's encouragement was met with clumsy toddling and some laughter. Lotus was awfully sure of herself. She had never had to fight for resources or struggle against other squirming bodies at her mother's side.

Eagerly she attempted a childish AWOOOO along with her mother's call. Eager to see that someone answered them!

The man was a stranger to her. That didn't stop her from toddling her way right towards him with the aim of weaving between his long legs. She was...loosely aware of others arriving, but the man that should have been known as Father had her full attention right now.
Messages In This Thread
Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 01, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - June 01, 2021, 08:26 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - June 01, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - June 02, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Lotus Nightwish - June 02, 2021, 07:41 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - June 10, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Whrist - July 01, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - July 06, 2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Ramesses - July 12, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Necahual - July 25, 2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by RIP Fury - July 25, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Let me hear your battle cry tonight - by Charles - July 27, 2021, 07:01 AM