Greatwater Lake THE WOLF AND THE LAMB
5 Posts
Ooc — Lesha

They stay silent for most of today. It is almost unusual, as when it came to Ellansis they always had something to say to her. Simple things like telling her to watch her step, or telling her stories that they made up. Or simply talking to talk. It was new to them too, as they'd felt more comfortable fighting. Mindlessly so, but it felt better somehow than to act as if they were normal at all, when they knew they were far from. Their yellow gaze scanned the area, and though their guard did not fall, they watched quietly as Ellansis steps away. 

Their ears perk up, the slightest twitch at Ellansis' sweet honey filled voice, which leaves them calmer than they'd care to admit. "Wolves in the water would be quiet a sight." The beast of a wolf sits down, Their tail gently beating behind them, occasionally their ears listening out for threats though it only hears a familiar grumble. She's hungry, and they have to admit they are too. Fish, she says, and it takes a moment but they understand. Standing back up, they find themselves close to Ellansis again, but not directly focused on the scrawny she-wolf. They hadn't known how to fish very well. Sure, if they were hungry enough they could make due but this was one of those things that Reign didn't enjoy. The water.

They weren't a perfect daughter in this sense. They could swim, but not good enough to fish. And everytime they thought to, they pictured their head being forced under the cruel waved by a scarred paw. It leaves their body shivering, though they cannot tell. "I'm getting hungry, too. Fish for dinner than, huh?" They only began to hope that Ellansis didn't sense their fears. 

[Image: Untitled480_20210608054128.png]

CALL ME SOMETIME, PLEASE RING MY LINE ─────── 
( THEY/SHE - NONBINARY SHE-WOLF )

Messages In This Thread
THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 06, 2021, 08:00 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 06, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 07, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 08, 2021, 08:21 AM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Ellansis - June 09, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: THE WOLF AND THE LAMB - by Reign - June 10, 2021, 11:02 AM