Duskfire Glacier Harder to leave him now
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Her tail swishes before her once more. She even decides to get up and move towards him as he urges her to call him by his name and not great one. She laughs softly at that, ruby eyes filled with casual mischief looking up to him. 

So it’s Wintersbane then. Pandora thinks internally. She offers another comical once over, shamelessly eyeing him down. 

“It sure suits you, Wintersbane.” She hums softly before dipping her head to him in what appears to be a soft bow. “I’m sure you already know, but I’m Pandora. I appreciate you and Iana for allowing me passage here.” Her voice is velvety and unrushed as she speaks. “It’s been an interesting few months for me to say the least. I’ve been on my own for some time. Hopefully my skills will be of use to you.” 

It’s then she wonders of the wolves she met at the borders have told him about her interesting set of skills. Though, toxicology is her main specialty, she’s always too good at manipulating and spying when she so needs to be. He will either loathe her abilities or accept them and all it them to use. There’s usually no in between.
Messages In This Thread
Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 12, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 13, 2021, 05:42 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 13, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 17, 2021, 07:44 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 22, 2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 06:26 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - July 02, 2021, 11:28 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - July 08, 2021, 09:47 AM