Duskfire Glacier Harder to leave him now
82 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The coy wolf listens to him with great interest, mesmerized by the deep octave of his voice. It’s true then, this pack seems very quaint and nice. Or most of it does then, she has yet to meet a few of the other members. 

When he mentions making a life of ones own and the difficulties she replies with an easy “It is.” A soft nod following.

Though when he mentions her preference in trade her ears perk up and she nods eagerly. The large appendages swivel in his direction and she can’t help the feeling in her chest that blooms when he says he accepts it. How sweet of him.

It seems his only stipulation is to keep her activities away from the young ones. Which sounds easy enough. Hence why she made her den so far out in the territory. Still, it’s fun to practice on other animals that pass by, it’s much more interesting poisoning someone else. Sadly, it seems like she wouldn’t be doing that anytime soon though. Unless she runs off and finds trouble, it seems trouble, as well as the opportunity, won’t find them. How unfortunate.

Still, she smiles up to him, ruby eyes gleaming with pride. “Can do.” She confirms his request. “I keep them within the safely of my den, unless I’m working with them.” Pandora mentions in an attempt to make him feel better about it. Whether it’s needed or not, she cannot say. 

“If any of the younglings eat something poisonous, I also have the cure. So hopefully I can be of use there if the time comes as well.” It’s then she allows a soft bubble of laughter to fall from her lips. “You know how curious children are.” She hums absentmindedly with a soft chuckle.
Messages In This Thread
Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 12, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 13, 2021, 05:42 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 13, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 17, 2021, 07:44 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - June 22, 2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - June 27, 2021, 06:26 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by Pandora - July 02, 2021, 11:28 AM
RE: Harder to leave him now - by RIP Wintersbane - July 08, 2021, 09:47 AM