The Heartwood between the rays
18 Posts
Ooc —
Lost parents, huh? Apisi knew that story before but these sounded like wolves dedicated to their pack and children. He was drawn to the small exposition; the look into the younger wolf's family history. He didn't know whether to show himself or hide further into the wood but I suppose if he was treading near a pack's territory he might as well go ahead and make himself known, even if there are a few scars to be made. 

Stumbling out of the dense treeline, he flicked his ears and raised his tail in confidence. "Is everything alright? I couldn't help but overhearing the distress. I know that a shifty loner eavesdropping is probably unwelcome but if there is any way that I could help...," Apisi trailed off, not sure what else to say. Addressing that he was already suspect probably just made the tension between the two packmates and himself, a loner, rise even more. Going against his instincts to shy away from others, especially pack members, Apisi couldn't help but feel the tug at his heart. He felt sympathy for the fretting wolves and offered his services, not as a way to cause harm but to hopefully help track down the missing packmates. 

Nervousness caused Apisi's ribcage to flutter but his exterior remained composed. Even if things went south, Apisi was a man of composure, he didn't want the packmates to think he was weak. Weaklings are always picked on, whether for fun or for sport, that's the hunter's choice. 
Just here to have fun. 
PM for one on one roleplays and always let me know if I can do something better. :)
Messages In This Thread
between the rays - by Meerkat - July 02, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: between the rays - by Apisi - July 02, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: between the rays - by Ruenna - July 03, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: between the rays - by Meerkat - July 04, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: between the rays - by Apisi - July 04, 2021, 07:13 PM
RE: between the rays - by Ruenna - July 05, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: between the rays - by Meerkat - July 05, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: between the rays - by Apisi - July 06, 2021, 07:08 PM
RE: between the rays - by Ruenna - July 10, 2021, 10:32 AM
RE: between the rays - by Meerkat - July 10, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: between the rays - by Ruenna - July 27, 2021, 10:00 AM