Moonstone Quarry peach or plum or strawberry
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
when the boy averts his gaze from the older woman, she soon realizes that perhaps she isn't choosing her words as carefully as she should. the boy reminds her of a beautiful flower with a sensitive stem, one that could bend over and break if the breeze is too strong. gracious must choose her words carefully, she does not want to upset the boy. though, when he shows surprise with her offer of help, she can feel sadness for this boy grow within her.

when he offers to help in any way possible with the need for directions, gracious smiles towards him and takes a few steps forward. "you could tell me your name, that way we aren't strangers. i'm gracious." personalizing the experience, a genius move when your patient may be a tad jumpy at first for their treatment. 

once the wolf says their name, she begins with a protocol for healing. "washing them in the water is a good first step, but now we'll need some herbs to help the healing process. might i ask how you ended up this way?" a question that could warrant many different answers, she only prays he is honest with her so she truly knows what she is dealing with.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - July 27, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - July 29, 2021, 06:46 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - July 29, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - July 29, 2021, 11:11 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - July 30, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - August 03, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - August 05, 2021, 08:27 AM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - August 05, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - August 14, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - August 17, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - September 10, 2021, 06:40 PM