Moonstone Quarry peach or plum or strawberry
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
"hyacinth, you have a very beautiful name" she says with a warm smile. though, this smile falters a tad when the boy begins to explain how he managed to find himself worse for the wear. 

"that's unfortunate to hear, i'm sorry that happened to you," she walks closer to him to reach out her muzzle to brush against his shoulder, if allowed by the boy, "but rest assured, hyacinth, you're safe with me." hopefully he believes her with all his heart, as gracious holds no evil in her bones. in a motherly way, gracious always wants to respond to the damaged with care, especially those who are younger.

now, onto the herbs that she needs to find to heal him. she turns to hyacinth for help, should he be mobile enough to do so. "there is a golden flower that looks like the sun called marigold, this flower can be used to keep away infection from your wounds." thankfully for the dark boy, summer means that flowers and herbs were growing plentiful, as long as you look in the right spots. 

"if you are able, you may come with me to find it. this way, you will know what it looks like if you are injured like this again." she would look towards the outer parts of the quarry where the tree line of the weald began. she would not travel farther but would instead look for the flowers in the open field that separates the two landmarks.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - July 27, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - July 29, 2021, 06:46 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - July 29, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - July 29, 2021, 11:11 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - July 30, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - August 03, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - August 05, 2021, 08:27 AM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - August 05, 2021, 12:21 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - August 14, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Gracious - August 17, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: peach or plum or strawberry - by Hyacinth - September 10, 2021, 06:40 PM