Silvertip Mountain O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas
99 Posts
Ooc — Teo
It did appear as though the pale woman would listen to a story. This brought a good deal of joy to the Taggerung, and he sparked to life in only a few moments.

The tale that he had offered her was one of his favorites, one that had been told to him when he had been nothing more than a young man in search of destiny – ah, such sweet times. He told her the tale of Blacktooth the Terrible and the hero who vanquished him, Catwe the Swift. It was a rather childish story, but still held a good amount of action and redemption for the heroine involved. When the Taggerung had been a young boy, he had begged his mother to tell the story of Catwe and Blacktooth every night.

When he had finished, he smiled cheerfully to his company and then offered her a rather clumsy bow of his torso. Perhaps I shall tell you another if we get a chance like this again, hmm?

Oh I just saw Vesta was killed! ;__; I don't want to keep you RPing on her if she's met her end so we can just wrap this up with another post from you and then myself to close it out, yes?
Messages In This Thread
O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by Taggerung - September 02, 2021, 07:13 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by RIP Vesta - September 21, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by Taggerung - September 22, 2021, 11:13 AM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by RIP Vesta - September 26, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by Taggerung - September 26, 2021, 08:11 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by RIP Vesta - September 28, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by Taggerung - September 29, 2021, 12:48 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by RIP Vesta - October 02, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by Taggerung - October 11, 2021, 03:12 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by RIP Vesta - October 11, 2021, 03:58 PM
RE: O'er the deeps and wild waters of seas - by Taggerung - October 11, 2021, 10:25 PM