Duskfire Glacier cry, my dear.. but do not bleed
32 Posts
Ooc —
an acknowledging gesture, Askari let her chin fall for a silent moment, eyes closing briefly. Little would others have guessed, she was somewhat spiritual in her own way. When she did this, it was usually an offering of prayer or query to the spirits. In this case, she would give a small plead for Wintersbane. Nothing was known of him, but being the former alpha of the glaciers was enough to warrant her respect and desire of good fortune.

I am sure they are performing at their best. Though, they can only do so much. When the time comes that they can provide no more, he will rest within the paws of the spirits and they will judge his fate. Sincere words, if anything. Death was wished upon none and so, she would pray for his healing for as many days it took for either a full recovery or a painful passing.

The woman was slightly shocked as Issorartuyok asked about her former home. Sort of ironic, really. She had just spoken on such a topic with Lane. Would she be able to endure this a second time. Perhaps so, but detail would be kept light unless he were to prod further.

My former people were simple, kind, and wanted only good for their future. As for my folks.. well, my father didn't quite have the most positive intentions. My mother passed when I was young and I was left to what my father wished to teach. It was his plan to have me take over leadership of our clan, but I refused to torment my people ruling by the way of his laws. Hence, I left. Simple as that. Not in truth, no, but this man wouldn't know the difference unless she gave herself away. Hopefully she hadn't.
Messages In This Thread
cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 11, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 12, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 12, 2021, 10:11 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 19, 2021, 06:05 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 22, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 22, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 26, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 26, 2021, 09:45 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - November 29, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - November 30, 2021, 11:50 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - December 01, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Issorartuyok - December 02, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: cry, my dear.. but do not bleed - by Askari - December 02, 2021, 02:46 PM