Dragoncrest Cliffs pay no mind to the rabble
21 Posts
Ooc —
Hollis caught no indication of the man's concerns. in fact, he did not seem to want any further information from her, indicated by his call for leadership. when he continued, it seemed little more than a natural continuation of the conversation they had been having.

she could scarcely help her ears from lowering slightly when he mentioned that there were pups who needed teaching. hollis was too impatient a young wolf to bother with coaching an adult on any subject, let alone a pup. children were sweet, but so needy and so loud. 

desperate as she was to gain sanctuary from the cold and the hunger, she opted to lie. "Yes," she chirped softly, forcing a smile. "i'd be happy to help them learn. Anything I can do."

mercifully, the conversation ended when a third approached. though she bore some physical characteristics which challenged hollis' assumption that the woman was another pure-blooded wolf, these inconsistencies did nothing to detract from her beauty; it was radiant and commanding. Hollis shrunk reflexively, and there was a glint of fear in her rosy eyes.

"Hello, miss," she spoke, bowing her muzzle a little. "I was just talking to Njord about joining Sapphique. If not permanently, then just for the winter. I will hunt for you."
Messages In This Thread
pay no mind to the rabble - by Hollis - November 16, 2021, 01:18 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Njord - November 16, 2021, 09:53 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Hollis - November 24, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Njord - December 01, 2021, 11:24 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Erzulie - December 03, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Hollis - December 04, 2021, 08:36 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Njord - December 08, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Erzulie - December 12, 2021, 01:12 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Hollis - December 13, 2021, 08:28 AM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Njord - December 16, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: pay no mind to the rabble - by Erzulie - December 16, 2021, 05:40 PM