Raven's Watch My shadow staring back at me
14 Posts
Ooc — Rain
A delicate shiver traversed his spine - an intuitive reaction to being watched, though he did not know that yet. Sieghard grappled with this newfound discomfort for a few seconds before surrendering to his instinct to turn around. He should have done it sooner - after all, he had walked himself into a vulnerable position, what with his back against the trail and a yawning precipice immediately in front of him.

He widened his stance slightly, steeling himself lest something spring from the shadows like a monster from a child's nightmare, but there was no demon intent on tantalizing him. There were two orbs, each richly robed in its own color, and they appeared to belong to a child, though some quality about the watcher's physique was ambiguous enough to make him feel uncertain. Whether this was a child or a small adult, he didn't know, but neither possibility affected his response. "What are you doing?" It came across as accusatory, and then, without as much of an edge, he added, "I don't take kindly to spies..." Rapidly, he was assessing that there was no danger, and his body language was relaxing. "Care to join me over here?"

@The Listener
Messages In This Thread
My shadow staring back at me - by Sieghard - November 27, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: My shadow staring back at me - by The Listener - November 30, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: My shadow staring back at me - by Sieghard - December 12, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: My shadow staring back at me - by The Listener - December 20, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: My shadow staring back at me - by Sieghard - January 01, 2022, 06:04 PM