Raven's Watch My shadow staring back at me
14 Posts
Ooc — Rain
No demon - that was what he had surmised, but his new companion moved in silence like a ghost, intentions unrevealed. She had reacted to his invitation by drawing nearer, but she seemed as tethered to this place as a cloud; one wrong move on his part, and she might dissipate. He studied her with no regard for how staring might be considered rude, but her appearance was like a book's binding written in an unfamiliar language; he couldn't glean any information about her, couldn't formulate any guesses as to her purpose...

He softly began to clear his throat, but the sound, though barely audible, seemed to him to thunder in the silence, so he stopped. "Not much for words, eh? Neither am I," and, "Cat got your tongue?" and similar fare were fleeting impulses which he never acted upon. He had already spoken enough. It wasn't his responsibility to carry and steer a full conversation. If the ghost didn't fancy words, so be it; they could protect this silence. He consciously stripped away his stern gaze and went back to admiring the stars, though the majority of his attention was fixed on the presence which lingered near him, still curious about her.

@The Listener
Messages In This Thread
My shadow staring back at me - by Sieghard - November 27, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: My shadow staring back at me - by The Listener - November 30, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: My shadow staring back at me - by Sieghard - December 12, 2021, 04:48 PM
RE: My shadow staring back at me - by The Listener - December 20, 2021, 11:44 PM
RE: My shadow staring back at me - by Sieghard - January 01, 2022, 06:04 PM