Dragoncrest Cliffs One still on the vine
80 Posts
Ooc — twin
chacal was truly enchanting. coraline loved her immediately, and knew it almost as soon. she was everything she had ever wanted in a sister; fae and ocean-spirited, gleaming with charm points that only somewhat concealed the brighter glow of the gilded heart underneath.

and chacal, as far as she knew, did not have a sobo.

coraline brightened under her sister's praise, smiling shyly and watching carefully as chacal made her own discovery. when the older girl returned, she followed with a curious gaze, carrying the half shell so that it would not be lost. she laid it on the sand gently in favor of watching chacal and her treasure. what secrets did it hold?

and then she saw it.

it glowed under the light, deep blue like the sea at sunset. awed by its beauty, coraline took in a sharp breath and stepped closer, careful to avoid blocking the sunlight. her eyes only turned back to chacal when she finally understood that it was to be a gift. for her. the sea-girl's eyes warmed with sudden, sentimental tears, but she held them at bay.

dis be a lovely gift. t'ank you, chacal, coraline nudged the half shell toward her sister. an' dis be for you. an exchange of gifts; a symbol of sorts, to represent their newfound sisterhood.

what is dis called? she asked, muzzle pointed to the glowing fragment that chacal had gifted to her.

my apologies for the long delay on this post. i utterly adore this thread and chacal, and would be happy to continue. if the thread is too outdated for your preferences, i would also be happy to close it and start a new one <3
Messages In This Thread
One still on the vine - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: One still on the vine - by Coraline - November 29, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: One still on the vine - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: One still on the vine - by Coraline - January 04, 2022, 02:21 AM
RE: One still on the vine - by Chacal - January 04, 2022, 01:03 PM
RE: One still on the vine - by Coraline - March 30, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: One still on the vine - by Chacal - March 30, 2022, 10:08 PM