Broken Antler Fen Do the coal walk
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
This was not going well at all. Lele knew that she had to relearn, how to socialize with her kin beyond polite exchanges of greetings and "how do you do"s. She was struggling just as hard as Lilitu to keep the conversation going. It was not that she did not want to communicate, but small talk and topics related to her personal life were difficult. Building new life on the ruins of the past one had been more complicated than she had imagined. 

"I am not the easiest to have around, am I?" she stopped and looked at Lilitu apologetically. She decided that admitting her defeat would help to break the ice. "I have spent a very long time on my own and therefore connecting with people is difficult," she explained. "I am not trying to make you feel small - it is simply me rusty in the craft of... word-bending," she chuckled at the new term she had coined and waved her tail.

She probably did not continue to talk much after that. Feeling uneasy and somewhat embarrassed by her own lack of skills she excused herself and found her peace of mind in hunting.
Messages In This Thread
Do the coal walk - by Lilitu - January 08, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: do the coal walk - by Ukulele - January 08, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: Do the coal walk - by Lilitu - January 11, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: Do the coal walk - by Ukulele - January 12, 2022, 05:48 AM
RE: Do the coal walk - by Lilitu - January 16, 2022, 01:30 AM
RE: Do the coal walk - by Ukulele - January 19, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: Do the coal walk - by Lilitu - January 21, 2022, 08:29 PM
RE: Do the coal walk - by Ukulele - February 02, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Do the coal walk - by Lilitu - February 04, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Do the coal walk - by Ukulele - February 09, 2022, 11:16 AM