Duskfire Glacier siku tasiq
34 Posts
Ooc — Keg
·            ·

Her ease with winter was easy to see, and continued to comfort him, even when it maybe should have done the opposite. Sela was no stranger to the danger of other lone wolves, especially beautiful northern wolves. But he was a good judge of character, and hoped that would remain true.

Winter was his favourite season as well, however he had little experience with the other seasons so he was probably a tad bias. ”My father used to tell me stories of this place. Of the land that reminded him so much of his home.” Our home, he mentally corrected himself. The only home he had ever really known, and the one place he had no desire to return to.

”He used to say food was scarce but plentiful enough for a responsible pack.” Sela continued, mirroring her by taking his own step toward the water, a frown still maring his face. He was glad to hear their Alpha had good news, but it was still concerning. ”I hope whatever sickness it is doesn’t spread to the rest of the wilds.” He spoke seriously, ”It seems the pack has found a good friend in you.” His frown lifted only to give her a small approving smile, ”Do you plan on travelling with them? To their new home, I'm sure they would appreciate the help.”
Messages In This Thread
siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 08, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 08, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 12:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 10, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 11, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 24, 2022, 12:12 AM