Duskfire Glacier siku tasiq
32 Posts
Ooc —
Hope you both don't mind if I plop Askari in here. I figured a face from the pack may do well, just in case either were looking to join. ^-^

There had been a few new faces in the glacier as of recent, not to mention many unknown scents. Since her own time falling within the ranks, Askari had often kept herself secluded. The only time she would emerge to view was when Lane called upon her. 

Change was needed.

If to continue living here, strangers would need to become acquaintances. 

Today she trailed the land, hoping to have a run-in. Though, what she would encounter next was not quite what had been expected.

A low howl had eventually caught to her ear, but did not render long. The air became silent soon after. Were they still waiting, or had they ventured off?

Picking up speed, Askari ventured to where she'd assumed the call had been made.

Once close enough, two individuals came into view. The pair appeared to be conversing. Did they know one another? Had they traveled here together? So many questions dying to be answered.

Now the red woman's pace had slowed, paws carrying her forward to meet them.

Hello there. She would first say, giving a polite dip of her head. Given you are within Duskfire borders, I assume the call was made for our attention? If so, you have it. What can I do for you both? Looking between the two, Askari waited for one of them to speak.
Messages In This Thread
siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 08, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 08, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 12:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 10, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 11, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 24, 2022, 12:12 AM