Duskfire Glacier siku tasiq
34 Posts
Ooc — Keg
·            ·

The shifting winds brought the scent of another approaching, Sela turned his gaze into the wind. The scent was faint still, a few hundred strides out still. Unconcerned, the brute turned his attention back toward the woman. Feeling the prickle of the cold under his fur, Sela shook any fledging anxiousness from his pelt.

”My father grew up in a pack far north of here. Our pack, and all the surrounding packs for miles live in almost perpetual winter on land very similar to this. ” Indicating the largely frozen lake and surrounding tundra like climate with the flick of his head.

Selamuit hmm’d along as she continued on to speak of her plans. Her plan seemed logical, although he was somewhat surprised she wouldn’t be joining them. There weren’t many who choose the loner path. But he wasn’t one to judge, considering he himself had made the same choice.

Just as he opened his jaw to answer her question, the scent on the wind appeared. A small woman, shroud in a coat of thick red and ash fur. Olive green met hazel for a moment in acknowledgement.

”Hello to you as well.” Sela dipped his head in formal greeting, while taking a step back from the water’s edge away from his original companion.

”It was I who called you. I’m a traveller, returning home after being gone a long time. This glacier is a way finder on my path.” Sela explained, sharing a look with both counterparts. Indicating to Keyni that he was answering, in part, her previous question. ”I’m looking for any information you can provide me about the area. My acquaintance here has already told me about the sickness amongst the large prey. I hope you all are faring well. I’d be happy to offer a meal to your caches in payment for any information.”

Having grown up as a lone wolf alongside his father, Sela was well educated on diplomacy and etiquette. This was not the first time he had bartered his skills while travelling.

Messages In This Thread
siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 08, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 08, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 12:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 09, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 09, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 10, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: siku tasiq - by Selamuit - January 11, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Keyni - January 11, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: siku tasiq - by Askari - January 24, 2022, 12:12 AM