Blacktail Deer Plateau i forgot to remember
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Private 

@Speedy

referencing this thread.

The thick bramble suddenly fell away as the disheveled man broke through the trees. The sudden brightness of the sun stunned him. With a grumbled, he missed a step and stumbled slightly. He was an obvious loner; his fur stringy, unkept, and dull; his eyes still keen, but too sharp, constantly searching for danger or his next meal.

Slowly his eyes adjusted, and a field materialized before him, giving him pause. His gloomy frown slipped into a look of confusion. He felt as though he had been here before. Yet, he was also sure he hadn't travelled this way. As far as he knew his old pack had never made it this far south. With unsure steps, the man carried himself further out into the open, taking a look around.

He felt a tingle along his neck, he had definitely been here before. But the notion was so vague, the idea so fleeting that he felt he couldn't rely on himself. So he simply continued forward, he had nothing better to do.

He reached the opposing side of the field, and once again adjusted to the shadows as he approached the trees. Having found nothing else to spark his interest, the man lowered his snout to the forest floor searching for his next course. When it caught his eye.

"Borage leaves..." The voice spoke, reverberating in his ears. He gasped as a shooting pain struck behind his eyes. It wasn't the first time he had heard the voice. The sweet, calming, delicate voice had accompanied him as long as he could remember. But it was rarely accompanied by such pain. What the hell were borage leaves anyway?!

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
i forgot to remember - by Emrik - January 09, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Speedy - January 09, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Emrik - January 09, 2022, 05:00 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Speedy - January 09, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Emrik - January 09, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Speedy - January 09, 2022, 06:14 PM
RE: i forgot to remember - by Emrik - January 11, 2022, 05:25 PM