Redsand Canyon I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose.
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She nodded, understanding of Ruenna in that she, in her role, and Mereo itself was young. "Yes, but still, who better than to learn from the best?" Her soft voice had a playful edge. Malila knew more of the Matrona and Imperator best, as a couple, than she did Tamar and Arsenio. Another married pair, neither of whom she had gotten to know personally yet.

Her tail tapped the floor of the den gently, her eyes visibly brightening when Ruenna affirmed she'd be able to pursue her interests as a wife. Just as quickly, a small dose of confusion followed. "But aren't you and Aquene already qualified medics?" She tipped her head in an innocent, cute way. Typical of her personality. "I could try to hone my skills elsewhere, if you don't need a third medic." 

She chewed her lip, glancing down to her paws while digesting the information. "Not having a strict schedule does sound nice. Fighting...was never something I was much interested in. I just...wanted to know I could hold my own, you know?" She looked up to the Matrona, to see if she understood. "Ever since I was little, plants fascinated me. I was...happy just being immersed in them. Studying." Her brows pinched, softly. "If I were to stay a civilian, would I have to find a suitor? Is it mandatory? And what if none of the men express an interest in me?" She shook her head quickly, her voice becoming apologetic. "Sorry for all the questions...I just...really wanna make sure I have the facts straight here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose. - by Malila - February 02, 2022, 10:14 PM