Redsand Canyon I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose.
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
"Oh, then I was mistaken. My apologies." She offered, at hearing that Ruenna was not a medic. Her head had been swirling lately, and she got some of her facts criss crossed. She considered her options further. "I would like to pursue the role of an assistant to Aquene, if she needs it? Or I can focus more on herbalism. What do you think of the idea of a well maintained garden?" Her brows lifted curiously. Malila was aware that in this type of environment with the ruddy soil, growing herbs may take a little creativity. But she was up for the challenge. "I also could scout for the materials as well."

Truthfully, she wanted to explore her options. Test them, find what she was the best at. This, would take some time. She nodded, understanding that as a civilian, she needed a purpose, or else was to serve as a wife. "I am not completely opposed to the idea of being a wife. If the right person comes along and we feel a strong enough connection for it, then sure. Until then, I think I would prefer to hone my skills while seeing if anyone catches my eye. Or vice versa." Malila displayed more maturity than before. Clearly, she knew well enough that she did not want to marry just for the sake of a partnership.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose. - by Malila - February 03, 2022, 09:51 PM