Ouroboros Spine I just want to start a flame in your heart
Moonglow
Iota
102 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
that sounds good to me!
she called the movement, well. he couldn’t decipher the word. but whatever it may be, she’d learned it from towhee, someone he’d yet to meet himself.
he could ask about her at a later time, for now his muscles buzzed with anticipation for the hunt. lómion did not realize how badly he wished to chase it down until his sister asked to do it herself. he felt his heart rise, ready to protest, but the excitement in wilwarin’s tone hushed whatever voice he was about to be given. he fell back into his usual passive state. he could save a chase for another day.
that’s a good plan. then he urged softly, please be careful. of all the children she was the smallest. a brother can’t help but worry for his little sister.
Messages In This Thread
I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Lómion - January 17, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Lómion - February 02, 2022, 12:04 PM
RE: I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Wilwarin - February 11, 2022, 10:17 PM
RE: I just want to start a flame in your heart - by Lómion - March 06, 2022, 12:14 PM