Redhawk Caldera Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine whined softly when she informed him of her injuries. "Do you think you broke any bones?" He knew what both a broken foot and bruised ribs felt like. He had suffered both within the past few months. "I... there's not much I can do. I'm not a medic. I could go back and get Blue Willow but it will take days to fetch her and bring her back here," he fretted.

When she requested his help, he was at her side at once, offering his support. "Are you sure you want to..." He trailed off, allowing Fox to make her own decisions. "We might be able to find some painkillers around here somewhere. I'm sure if I just took a minute to think, I could come up with the names and descriptions for them. Blue Willow's used them on me enough..."

Between words, he placed fluttering kisses on her brow and cheeks, hoping to comfort her in the only way he did know how. He kept wanting to call for their Healer, yet she was so far away that a howl would never carry. Besides, like he'd said, it would just take too long. It was out of the question. The three of them were on their own up here on the remote caldera.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 02, 2014, 09:33 PM