Ravensblood Forest Bonds
190 Posts
Ooc — The System
Pack Activity 
At the time of this writing, we have 7 of 10 threads finished in order to become an official pack! This is a minor pack meeting to give some announcements - one post replies are welcomed! Thank you all for the support in this. Very minor pp (I can change if anyone objects!) of all characters just arriving to the scene, as well as assumptions made for BTS talk. @Avery Cruor @Lorelai @Azarov @Luka @Noir

They had almost succeeded - their borders were well-maintained, and they were beginning to thrive in the forest they called home. Early one evening, she called all of her wolves together. She stood tall, proud, and her dark eyes glimmered with passion and warmth. "Greetings, everyone - I know not everyone has met or interacted that much, so I would like to make some introductions." As she mentioned each wolf in turn, she would meet their gaze and dip her head in respect. She was nothing without them.

"Lorelai - I have found you a potential tutor. A woman of the sea, her pack lies northeast of us. She will teach you the art of healing, as well as the art of whelp-rearing. Noir will accompany you," The ebon girl Noir dipped her head to Lorelai, as Violante continued, "She and others managed to break free from my natal pack - she is family. We all are."

The Vicera's gaze moved over to Luka. "Luka - I would ask you to stay with us, and hone your chosen trade. I can assure you that Lorelai will be quite safe with Erzulie of Sapphique. It is my hope that we will be allies, once we are recognized fully."

Then, to Azarov. "Avery told me about your meeting with Omak. I thank you for defending our borders." She surveyed her pack at large for a moment, and continued, "Finally, an announcement - Avery and I are expecting our first litter. They, along with Lorelai's children, will hold the rank of Scion, or heirs to the pack. It will take all of us to raise these children, and I cannot thank you all enough for your support in this endeavor."
Physical Health (100/100)

Mental Health (100/100)

Messages In This Thread
Bonds - by Violante - January 27, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: Bonds - by Lorelai - January 29, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: Bonds - by Vagabond - January 30, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Bonds - by Violante - February 06, 2022, 03:54 PM