my heart is caged
102 Posts
Ooc —
I figured the Mama x Eiri thread should happen first. ;D

Ein had spent the past months soul searching, often in seclusion, thoughts deeper than any child's should have probably been. He barely spoke to anyone, to his siblings, or his parents, even the news of Julooke and Verrine's babies couldn't rouse the eldest Lodbrok from his shell, and when he wasn't exploring every nook and cranny of Stavanger Bay he was traipsing boldly outside of it, exploring the territories immediately outside of Stavanger Bay, sometimes spending nights away only to return sleepy eyed and fur ruffled from self adventuring the next morning so as to not worry his parents, if they even worried at all. Ein was getting bigger, growing like a proverbial weed into his full size, not even aware that the silver marking under his eyes had thinned, the fur growing darker around his eyes as the months wore on. Unable to see himself he hadn't even realized that his eyes had transitioned from childhood milky blue to a brilliant imperial green color, reminiscent of his DiSarinno lineage. He'd spent the night in Gyrfalcon's Keep and woke with the rising sun and shuffled his way back to Stavanger Bay, knowing that today he needed to talk to his mother about many things.

Anticipation bubbled in his stomach like a jar of butterflies set free where they fluttered. Ein had no idea how he was going to ask it, or even if he would be allowed. How could he ask @Thistle Cloud and Ragnar to let him leave the pack, to join one of the others in the Wilds when he hadn't shown any initiation, or any sort of personal responsibility. He hadn't even chosen his name, still going by Ein even after all these months. He drew in a deep breath, a slight breeze ruffled through his sleep mussed fur as he tipped his head back and sent out a howl for his mother.

Messages In This Thread
my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 04, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 04, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 04, 2014, 01:44 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 04, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 04, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 05, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 06, 2014, 07:22 AM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 06, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 09, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: my heart is caged - by Thistle Cloud - October 11, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: my heart is caged - by Mercury - October 13, 2014, 06:10 AM