Hideaway Strath I am your god, now bow to me, bitch
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
All Welcome 
@Vex Cruor <3 Fury will take Sovereign's place in this thread after this post! Needed to save princess Sov from the checker lol

Mom had been more on edge after Elias and Panacea went missing.
Sovereign and her sister, in turn, were under somehow a much closer watch. Fury was constantly right on top of them, a fretful and cautious mother indeed.

This afternoon, Sovereign was tussling with her mother, who was being gentle on the rough-and-tumble pup due to her youth. But true training would start before too long.

Sovereign went for Fury's foreleg with a puppy growl. In turn, the wartorn mother placed a firm nip to her mini-me's scruff. 
"Always keep in mind your faults, as well as your foes'" Fury replied as Sovereign yipped and backed away with a confused and hurt look on her face.
"Ma..." Sovereign grumbled, "Why?" 

Fury smiled fondly to her warrior-princess "A foe will use your weak points against you. You must use theirs against them in a fight." 
The child gave a slow nod in understanding.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Messages In This Thread
I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Sovereign - April 14, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 14, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 14, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 14, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 15, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 16, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 16, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Sovereign - April 16, 2022, 08:19 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 17, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by RIP Fury - April 19, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: I am your god, now bow to me, bitch - by Vex Cruor - April 30, 2022, 11:23 AM