Totoka River violet
merry and bright
43 Posts
Ooc — H2O
<333

wow, this little brunette sure had her tail in a twist, shouting at the river and all. activating helpful (but probably just more infuriating) neon to the rescue! the girl lays on her side as she watches the other girl grumble her way over, only causing her own grin to grow. not that she enjoyed seeing others in a pissy mood, but more along the lines of just knowing that the world's frustrations affect everyone, not just herself at times.

in a way, it's very grounding for the cosmic wolf.

she offers a small laugh before sitting up, sand clumping into little nodules against her belly and ribs. "you're right, no fish is probably as smart as you." a test of the water to see if neon would have any luck loosening up the twist that has jasmine so bothered.

"they're hard to catch, so i usually go for crabs or clams since I'm lazy. you can always chase or dig them out." she had no problem admitting this, though for a moment she does wonder if this may put another bad taste in the brunette's mouth. "I'm neon, by the way. who am i luckily with today?" 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
violet - by Jasmine - July 24, 2022, 10:57 AM
RE: violet - by Neon - July 24, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: violet - by Jasmine - July 26, 2022, 10:27 PM
RE: violet - by Neon - July 26, 2022, 10:48 PM