Deepwood Weald Beauty in the Fog
"I used to be so afraid of looking into the night sky, so vast.. so deep.."
27 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Latte stood up and limped towards the sound of the voice.  "I'm Latte."  She replied as the figure of a she-wolf materialized in the mist.  She was still unsure about Paeon, but she was even more unsure of being alone and lost in the horrible spooky mist.

The dog cocked her head, studying Paeon curiously.  "What were you singing?" 

Latte had always liked pretty things, and Paeon's song was one of them.  It stirred up the silence but still sounded like it belonged there in the gloom and silence.  "You're not actually losing your mind, right?"

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :)

Latte gives out compliments like grandmas give out candy.  She sees the beauty in almost everything, I promise you that she is not flirting with your character.  Like, seriously, she compliments snails. 

Messages In This Thread
Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - August 29, 2022, 11:22 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Latte - August 31, 2022, 08:13 AM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - August 31, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Latte - September 03, 2022, 03:36 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - September 10, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Latte - September 11, 2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - September 17, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Latte - September 27, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - September 28, 2022, 02:05 PM