Deepwood Weald Beauty in the Fog
"I used to be so afraid of looking into the night sky, so vast.. so deep.."
27 Posts
Ooc — Peppermint
Latte perked up a bit. Paeon seemed like a nice wolf.  She was glad, Latte would hate to be in the fog with a scary wolf and an aching leg. "It's really pretty.  The song, I mean.  And your voice.  I can't really sing."  A small doggy smile crossed her soft white snout despite herself.  Latte really shouldn't have been smiling in her current predicament, but it felt better to smile and hope for the best.  

But then Paeon asked her a question.  "Uh.. kind of?"  She limped a bit closer and sat down to show the wolf her scratched-up leg.  

Looking at the blood staining her snow-white fur made her a bit queasy, so she looked away.  "I mean... it could be worse... a lot worse..."  Thinking about how much worse it could be made the queasiness return.  It hadn't gotten infected, and it was pretty shallow.

I may not be comfortable with certain topics due to the fact that I am a minor.  Cursing and suggestive or sexual behavior (beyond simple romance), even in-character, is a definite no for me.  If you wouldn't be comfortable posting something knowing that there may be a child reading it, do not post it during a roleplay with me.  :)

Latte gives out compliments like grandmas give out candy.  She sees the beauty in almost everything, I promise you that she is not flirting with your character.  Like, seriously, she compliments snails. 

Messages In This Thread
Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - August 29, 2022, 11:22 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Latte - August 31, 2022, 08:13 AM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - August 31, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Latte - September 03, 2022, 03:36 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - September 10, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Latte - September 11, 2022, 06:25 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - September 17, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Latte - September 27, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: Beauty in the Fog - by Paeon - September 28, 2022, 02:05 PM